Time with Abba (TWA) is a sacred space for being with our Father God and listening to his voice. It is a devotional time rooted in God’s word and empowered by the Holy Spirit. We hope that everyone would experience a daily time with Abba, whether it is at home by yourself or with your family, or whether it is in community together with the REC body.
We meet daily at REC for TWA and prayer meeting.
Monday to Friday 6:00 – 7:30am
Saturday 8:00 – 9:30am
Sunday 7:00 – 8:00am
How to do Time with Abba?
- Read the 4 passages of the day straight through.
- Copy down key words and phrases along the way, use a blue and black pen alternating for each segment.
- Do this without reflection or pondering.
- Go back to what you have jotted down and identify the following 3 areas with different colored pen/markers by underlying and circling.
- God’s reality and God’s characters
- People’s sins and iniquities, wicked characters, human conditions
- God’s children’s inheritance and promises
- Now you are ready to pray back the word to Abba
- Go down your pages and declare who God is by following the identified color
- Confess all the marked sins and wickedness of people
- Access your inheritance and claim all Abba’s promises for His children